Several training resources are available to help you learn to use the GEOGloWS ECMWF Streamflow model.
Python client -
There is an official python client for the GEOGloWS data service. This python package contains functions for retrieving data from the REST service, generating plots, and performing some post processing.
- Documentation, tutorials, example code: https://geoglows.readthedocs.io.
- Source code on GitHub: https://github.com/BYU-Hydroinformatics/geoglows
- Conda-forge page: https://github.com/conda-forge/geoglows-feedstock
- Pypi distribution: https://pypi.org/project/geoglows/
- Source Code for the Data Service: https://github.com/BYU-Hydroinformatics/geoglows-rest-api
GEOGloWS has been working on several other tools to help people access water data, including the GEOGloWS ECMEF Streamflow Model. You can find presentation slides, demo videos, workshops, tutorials and other content for this streamflow model and other GEOGloWS Projects at https://geoglows-training.readthedocs.io.
More information about GEOGloWS can be found at geoglows.org.